Learn how to Screen Print original designs onto fun items in this 3 hour workshop.
Using a zero emulsion technique, you can print unique design onto a product of your choice. Print a high-quality tea towel, zipper bag or pillow cover for yourself or a friend!
There will be additional products available for sale that day.
You will learn how to:
- Optimize your design for Screen Printing
- Create a paper stencil
- Print onto beautiful cotton fabric
- Take home a hand-printed item for personal use or as a gift
What to bring:
No experience necessary, all materials are provided
- Please bring some inspirational images
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting a little bit dirty
- Food and beverages will be provided – please email us with any dietary requirements.
This course is also suitable for those who have taken short introductory Screen Printing sessions and wish to extend their developing interest.
*Please note – refunds on workshop bookings are not available, however if you can’t attend the class you are more than welcome to send someone in your place!